Monday 27 August 2012

A new camera and a cool frog!


So you may have guessed by the title that I have invested in a new camera! I've been meaning to upgrade for a long time and finally Chris surprised me by nipping along to John Lewis last weekend and letting me invest in a new Canon ESO 650D. It's officially my favourite possession and its going to impact the things I can do professionally by a long way! I love it! Of course this also means my blog pictures are about to be bumped into the 21st Century and I'm hoping to provide you with amazing pictures of products from now on! For now I'll leave you with you with a cool picture of a frog I found in our garden! It was great to get an amazing picture for once! (Note the difference between the dodgy phone shot of the camera box and the clarity of the frog - YAY!)

 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig