Thursday 12 July 2012

No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick

The dreaded No.7 vouchers were back a few weeks ago and instead of spending them all on nail varnishes this time, I fancied trying a few new bits and pieces. 


One of the things I picked up was this concealer. Its called the No.7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick and retails at £8, so I picked it up for £3! 



"No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick is a high performance non-pore blocking concealer to hide everything from blemishes and age spots to uneven skin tone. 
What's more its unique oil-absorbing light and creamy formula smoothes on easily to control shine for up to 12 hours."

The stick is also Hypo-allergenic and fragrance free. I love the packaging, as always! It's a bit on the boring side I guess, but it's completely different to everything else in my collection, so it stands out in my make up bag! 


The formula is a lot different to any others I've tried, because the formula is cream to powder, it's very creamy but at the same time it feels very dry! I think this is so it can draw out all the oil around your blemishes and spots to help cure them! However because of this I wouldn't consider using this if you suffer from a dry skin type as it will just make it worse. Oily or normal skin types would be fine! 

I tried this out whilst I was on holiday where I was swimming constantly and playing a lot of sport and I was really impressed with the staying power! It stayed put through all the swimming and still hid all my spots and dark circles for the rest of the day!


Despite being called a blemish stick you can actually use it for all the bits and pieces you would usually use a concealer for. A great buy!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig