Saturday 14 July 2012

Meet the brand: BeautBoutique


I've been eyeing up a few pieces on Beaut Boutique for quite some time, just waiting for the moment when I had some pennies to spend on something pretty! It came to the point that I could not wait any longer and I just had to treat myself! Ruth is such a lovely girl, she's so sweet and I regulary chat away to her on Twitter! All Ruth's jewellery is handmade and made to perfection! I'm loving my new possessions!

If you want to buy anything from Ruth or want to speak to her, all her information is here;


Now for the pictures! The parcel was very well protected and packed in the most adorable wrapping paper with a lovely note!


Here are the pieces I brought - a beautiful set of elephant earrings which I just had to have, elephants are my new favourite thing! These cost £5 and are available here.

I also fell straight in love with these adorable daisy studs and matching ring! I always buy long earrings with lots of sparkle and jazz so I thought I should add something different! These were £6.75 and available here I also brought the matching ring for £5 available here.


Ruth also kindly sent me this beautiful ring for free which I love! Sadly I'm so picky with rings and I won't wear this as it will be too wide for me, so I think I'll give it away in a giveaway! So keep your eyes peeled! 


If you want to treat yourself to anything on Beaut Boutique I reccommend you follow Ruth on Twitter for links and discount codes!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig