Friday 15 June 2012

MUA Heaven & Earth


Firstly let me apologise for the lateness of this post, I was aiming to get it out last month and it completely slipped my mind! 

I've been dying to get my hands on this little palette for so long, it's VERY hard to get hold of, so I was glad to finally place an order online on their website where they have it in stock!
Here's what MUA have to say about it;

"All our beautiful palettes come with 12 complimentary shades so you can pick and choose for a variety of looks. They're a soft, blendable texture that glides on with ease. At just £4, you basically need them all...

Heaven and Earth is the ultimate neutrals palette containing everything you need to create your gorgeous natural look. Sweep a light colour under the eyebrows and on the top of the eyelid before simply brushing over any one of the beautiful bronze shades over the lid for the easiest, foolproof natural neutral eye! (Try saying that quickly!) This palette usually sells out in the blink of an eye so if you can see this page it's probably worth sticking one in your basket as soon as possible!"

I'm such a neutral girl when it comes to eyeshadow, I just don't wear anything but natural colours, but boring, but it's what I like. So for me, this palette is heaven (excuse the pun). The colours are fantastic and I love having loads of new colours to play with. As always the quality of this little palette is fantastic, for £4 you get 12 colours that have great staying power! Bargain!

 A few random swatches

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig