Sunday 24 June 2012

Mirror Shine Lipstick 17


I recently picked use this beautiful Mirror Shine 17 Lipstick as I had a half price voucher and I'm fully in love! The lipsticks normally retail at £4.95 in Boots stores and online.

Here's what Boots have to say about them; 

"We’ve long envied the luscious lips of Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox and Jessica Alba, and now you can work your own pout appeal with new 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick - a moisturising lipstick with a mirror-shine gloss. Containing the perfect combination of pigment and micro pearls, it cleverly reflects the light to create the optical illusion of fuller lips and gives a super sheer, wet-look finish.Let your lips flush with a nearly natural rosiness wearing the pretty Belle shade, or go for a peachy perfect daytime look in Nudist Peach. For an irresistible, kissable pout try Beehive - a sweet as candy shade with a sinfully slick finish.For a sun kissed gold shimmer try Sugar Daddy, or make a daytime statement with colour popping bright lips wearing the pink Flirtini, or orange Peace.Go for all out glamour on hazy summer nights, wearing the daringly red and juicy Hollywood shade or the punky Purple Haze. Or if you prefer to rock a vampishly dark vibe, choose Cookie or Plum Perfection.17 make-up artist, Vanesa Guallar, said: “This lipstick has the perfect combination of pigment and micro pearls to create super-shiny look lips with volume. The formula has the same effect of juiciness that lip-gloss does, but without the stickiness, plus the high moisturation effect for your lips.” 


The shade I picked up (Flirtini) certainly looks scary but as you can see its super buildable! From a light shimmer to a lovely shade of magenta! 

The lipstick is super moisturising and leaves your lips feeling super hydrated and loveable! It glides on with no fuss or mess, it almost feels like a lip balm! I love that I can build the colour up as it means I can get more colour as I get more confident! 

I actually really like the packaging here (even though it was a nightmare to photograph) I think the mirrored blue colour is beautiful and the lipstick has a very strong clasp to keep it together! Which I think is great for such a cheap product! 

All in all I think this product is very impressive and it's definitely one I'll be keeping! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig