Monday 14 May 2012

NOTD: Fantasy Fire


This little beauty came in my Easter Swap Box from the lovely Stacie, which you heard about at the start of the month and I'm in love! I've blogged about the Maxfactor minis before (so if you want more information check out the link) and I'm still in love with them.

This little beaut is called Fantasy Fire, now my understanding is that the world went a little crazy when this little polish came out. EVERYONE and their wife brought a bottle and it's been super hard to get hold of, so you can imagine my excitement when this was in my little box!




To be honest you cannot deny that the colour of this particular polish is stunning, it quite reminds me of the little J20 Glitter Berry drinks that came out at Christmas. I just love the little bits of glitter and shimmer.

As a lot of people have noted, the application takes a fair few coats, this took me about four(?!) coats to get to this point. But it's apparently a ton better with a coloured base coat, which I think I will definitely try. It doesn't actually bother me putting loads of coats, as the drying time is lightning quick, but I'd rather save the polish! 

The mini Maxfactor range is huge and my collection just keeps growing, you should check the colours out!

Here are three I want to get my hands on, Graffiti, Odyssey and Moon Dust.

 

The polish is available from Superdrug for £2.99 and Boots for £3.99.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig