Thursday 31 May 2012

Meet The Brand: Too Faced Cosmetics


Until a very short while ago I knew very little about Too Faced, it's a brand that the girls on BBS talk a lot about, so I thought I'd do a little but of research! Unfortunately I really struggled to find a lot of information anywhere, I'm not sure if this is because they are an American brand or something? But they don't seem to have a UK website and are only stocked in places like Boots, ASOS and Debenhams? I did find this little bio on ASOS;

"The brainchild of Jerrod Blandino and Jeremy Johnson, Too Faced began creating custom-blend formulas for their celebrity clientele. Today, Too Faced are renowned for their cutting-edge quality products with a fashion influence, producing vibrant, pigmented colours."


So basically my research was a bit of a flop, I'd love to hear from some of you ladies if you know a bit about the brand?

Anyway, I found these beauts lurking in my drawers recently, I'd love to know where I got them from and when! They are two single eye shadows in Bob's Your Uncle and Dirt Bag. I love the names of these little shadows very cute!


Getting product information on these is a bit of pain but I did manage to find this little bio on Debenhams and it was pretty similar on boots;

"Revamped renewed and magnificent these shadows have been created in the true Hollywood tradition of jam-packed glam and meet the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear glamorous colour and endless eye shadow combination options. Long-wearing crease-resistant and pigment-drenched the Too Faced eye shadow collection includes stylishly chic shades. "
Debenhams



I really love the packaging of these beauties, I'm actually quite scared to use them! But I will and bring you some swatches in the near future! I think they will make a really nice crease colour!


If you want to treat yourself to some of these, you can grab them at;
Boots for £13.50 - http://www.boots.com/en/Too-Faced-Single-Eye-Shadow_920928/
Debenhams for £5.25 - http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123614937599_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty 

And I've heard that TK Maxx sell these rather cheaply in store!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig