Tuesday 24 April 2012

NOTD: Topshop Cyclone


I had been dying to get hold of something from the Topshop beauty range for a very long time, so when the lovely Ame from the Beauty Swapping page had this beauty I was pretty excited! 


The shade is Cyclone, a purpley, shimmery, silver colour. Amazing.





I'm in love already, it's such a beautiful colour and all it's done is made sure I splash out on some different colours! I thought the Barry M foil effects silver was a perfect match, so I added it fully to one nail! I then I got all creative (I know, I know) and put some really messy silver tips on the nails.



I love Cyclone but it's now sold out online, Barry M foils is still available though on the Barry M website and on Superdrugs website.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig