Saturday 7 April 2012

NOTD: So Laque Ultra Shine Polish


Todays NOTD is a Bourjois Paris number (number 21 to be exact) named Cerise Noir.
I've never used any project by Bourjois Paris product, but I opted for this in a recent swap. Yes swaps are taking over my life! I love the little bottle this comes in, it looks cute! Here is what Bourjois have to say about the "So Laque Ultra Shine Polish"...

"Twice as much vinyl for intensely lacquered nails with absolute shine!


The formula is enriched with twice as much vinyl and a complex of highly reflective resins for ultra shiny nails with a long-lasting hold. The fixing agent in the formula keeps your nails supple, ultra shiny and highly resistant for up to 7 days hold. With a range of pure, lacquered shades there is no need for sparkles or shimmer, just smooth, shiny and purely colourful nails."


I'll be honest, the finish is very shiny and its strong, it hasn't chipped at all whilst I've been cleaning and packing, but the finish looks is terrible? And for £5.99 retail I do expect better! Maybe I'll try again and see if it looks better!

Cherise Noir and loads of other shades are available in Boots for £5.99.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig