Sunday 29 April 2012

Kukee Jewellery


A few days ago I received my order from kukee.co.uk, the cutest little jewellery site which I just love! I could have spent an absolute fortune on there, but I tried to be a little bit restrained and get a few little bits.
I'm not the biggest jewellery wearer to be honest, I wear the necklace Chris got me on our first anniversary which I treasure with my heart and my Pandora bracelet, so I'm quite reserved! Still I found myself fluttering away my pennies on this little lot! I highly recommend Kukee, the owner is so lovely and the delivery was super quick not to mention super cheap! The packaging was sooo cute, I love this little pink paperbag! I'm really excited because I won a little giveaway on her page so I have another little goodie on the way!

 Why not treat yourself to something? Here's a little peak at what I brought!










Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig