Thursday 15 March 2012

MUA Eyeshadow: Number 24





Without flash
With flash
This MUA Eye Shadow is number 24, again from the pearl range.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, these eyeshadows are fantastic value for money, I've been trying to explore different styles and colours, so these £1 2g pots are great. You can experiment without spending a fortune! They are really easy to use, easily spread onto your make up brushes and blend beautifully into the skin. I just love them. The colour range is huge, not only the natural, neutral shades I tend to go for, but also bright, bold colours.

The available colours!


If you're in Superdrug soon, or are ordering things online, you should definitely treat yourself to a few shades!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig