Tuesday 20 March 2012

How many is too many?


Chris said to yesterday, glancing at my dressing table as we got into bed, "do you think you might have enough nail varnishes now?" instantly I said no and started watching some mindless Amercian drama and drifted to sleep. But now as I pour my basket onto my bed in a desperate bid of organisation, I can't help thinking about how he may have a point! How I got into this situation i'll never know, when I came to Uni I must have had 2 nail polishes to my name, which I used for my toes, but now I have them all!

From the greens...

.... to the reds...

... to the purples...

... to the blues...

... to the pinks...

... to the damn right miscellaneous!
I love them all, and still now, even though I must have every shade of purple going, I always want a new one! I guess the question is; how many is too many? I Chris' eyes, probably about 10, mine? About 1000!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig