Wednesday, 30 April 2014

The Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel



I've always loved the look of the Rituals brand so I was super excited to try the Foaming Shower Gel, which was part of the Latest in Beauty Glamour Edit. This was another thing that I took away with me to Dallas as it was a perfect travel size.

The Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel Sensation is like nothing I've ever tried. When you squeeze it out of the can its a gel formulation, but as soon as it touches the water it turns into a foam.  Rituals say:

"Zensation combines Rice Milk, a natural ingredient that nourishes the skin and leaves it silky soft, with Cherry Blossom, the Japanese symbol of purity"

Zensation smells incredible,  it's the most delicious scent which is just amazing to wake up with. It also leaves your skin feeling very soft and moisturised which is amazing.

I think this would make a fabulous gift,  because its something a little more fancy than your bog standard shower gel but its not ridiculously high end and expensive.  It retails for £8 for 200ml.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig