Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Testing New Polishes

Deborah Lippman - Edge of Glory

My collection of nail polishes just keeps growing, I've never had so many in my life and seeing as I keep swapping and getting new ones, I think I could wear a new shade everyday for about 2 months before I start doubling up! Madness!

Anyway, I spent a night a couple of days a go squabbling with myself about what shade I should wear and ended up taking a few different pictures of some new shades! To be fair I put each shade on so messy that I had to keep taking them off! But here is a good way to kill a few birds with one stone! PLEASE excuse my really bad photographs and my even worse application of nail polish! Oops!

Andrea Fulerton - Julia



Deborah Lippman - Razzle Dazzle
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig