Wednesday, 4 April 2012

March Favourites

I thought I'd share with you my two favourite products from March, you'll have to excuse the used photographs, they have been well loved!

The first is Bare Minerals Fairly Light, I got this little tub in a blog swap and I'm already lusting over more. I've never tried a foundation like this before, I've always just used a pressed powder, but I thought I'd give this a go! It's so good, the coverage is great, you can actually see it working its way on to, I think with pressed powder it's sometimes hard to see where you've covered. It's a great product that my skin seems to love, I haven't suffered from any breakouts or patchy red areas. I love the little mini brush you get with the samples, mega cute! I just wish I could afford a huge pot, but at £24 its a bit out of my price range!



My second favourite is Brow Zings by Benefit, I got this for a tiny £4 on Clare's blog sale a while back. It's just true what they say about good eyebrows transforming your whole face! I've never done anything to my eyebrows, except over plucking them till they barely exist! I love these little eye sets you can get, the Benefit one consists of a wax and a blending powder as well as all the tools you need to make your eyebrows happen! So much love for this product! You can buy this here.




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig